Hi, and welcome to my Official Website! I’m Sangeeta: Pronounced “San” “Ghee” “Ta” (meaning Music/Melody). I’m a passionate Singer/Songwriter who was born in London, UK and now reside in Canada. I fell in love with music during my childhood and there was no going back once I listened to “Wannabe” by the Spice Girls at the age of 10! My Debut EP titled, “Escape” is in the midst of development.
More About Me:
- When I’m not singing, You can often find me: Creating content on Instagram and YouTube
- I’m also a: Certified Holistic Health Coach & a passionate Vocal Coach
- Stay tuned for my “Own Your Voice” Program Coming Soon!
- Currently I’m pursuing my education in: Manual Classical Osteopathy
- My favourite genre of music: Pop/R’n’b/EDM
- Languages I can sing in: English, Hindi, some Punjabi and Arabic.
2020 has been a tough year for us all and mental health challenges are at an all time high. This is my Holiday gift to you all with the wish that it inspires you to see the good in each day and remember that there is always a reason to wake up every day. This is my Original song “365” inspired by my “365 Reasons to Wake Up Every Day Movement”
Don’t forget to see my Social Media Links below to keep up to date with me!
ANNOUNCEMENT! You can call me “The Singing Health Coach”
My “Own Your Voice” Online Course is Coming Soon! E-mail me: email@example.com for more info and to Pre-Enrol for a special discount!
Click here or on the image below for more information:
This Valentine’s Day is all about female empowerment, girl power, fighting for what you want, but also refusing to be second best, because us girls deserve to be a priority. Am I right, ladies? 😉 Catch my Cover Version of Lindsay Lohan’s “First” above! I had an amazing time recording this song and video and putting a whole lotta’ attitude into it. Wishing you all a Rockin’ Valentine’s Day! Much love, Sangeeta xo ❤
Watch the Music Video to my Original Song, “365” here: